Skip to main content

William R. Week #33


As I walk around looking at the mysterious prickles, I wonder if it's magic and it teleports things underneath it. 
"Don't go too close to that", said David.  Man, if there's one thing I know, it's that David is full of...... 
"Go die in a hole", I yell at him.  If there's one thing I could do, I would shove those prickles right in his face. 
"Just saying...I wouldn't walk under it", he chuckles. 
"Pfff, yeah right."   I walked backwards and trip and fall under it.  SQUISH!
"Haha", said David, "See ya Dookie".
I lift up my hand to see a brown sticky substance gooing through my fingers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special Prompt #6 - Ashlee

I run up the stairs as quickly as I could, scrambling past all the paintings hanging on the walls, I was shaking, I was so nervous, I could smell the cooked breakfast downstairs waiting for me, today was a HUGE day! I ran back downstairs and stared at the letter written in pink ink, it stated this: ‘Dear L’oreall, You have been selected as…’ Before I could finish my sister ran in the door, letting a river of emotions flow in, “L’OREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” She screamed rushing towards me “Oh go-” Before I could finish my sentence, she hugged me “ What’s that” She walked towards the letter and shrieked…

Special Prompt #4 - Ashlee

“Why would I do that?!” I yelled infuriated. “Oh, I dunno, maybe because you’re JEALOUS”, Julia yelled back “You’re seriously accusing me?!” I said glaring at Julia. I could see fury, and pain in her eyes, I could tell she REALLY thought it was ME, who did such a cruel thing to her. She thought, I was the one who made Alex absolutely HATE her, but I would never, I don’t even talk to Alex! Anyways, she’s my best friend, I would never do that to her,even if she wasn’t my best friend, I’m not mean, but whoever did this, has to be horrible...

Special Prompt #4 - Henry

Cars zoomed past me as I walked down the pavement until I reached the market. I looked around for the burger stand and started walking towards it. Suddenly I lost control of my body and I started to throw stuff around and bash into the stands and people! People were screaming and running away, that’s when I began to have control of myself. I heard someone say ‘What was that for” I then looked around to see what they meant “Did I do that? What would I do that for?”...